Date: Saturday July 10 Time: 11:30-2:00 36.00$
Please join us for a fascinating afternoon with Ogden Kruger. Take an in-depth look at Kundalini Yoga!
- Mantra’s, the Adi Mantra, Bij Mantra’s and Mantra Meditation
- Practice various pranayama exercises and learn their significance, including: Sitali Breath, Breath of Fire and Segmented Breath.
- Learn the use Bhanda’s and their importance in Kundalini, and increase the power of your asana work
- Develop an understanding of the work of Kundalini on the glandular, nervous and circulatory systems
- Complete a full Kriya, (a set of asana’s with a specific purpose) for mind body and soul!
- All levels are welcome!
a little about Ogden
Ogden began to incorporate yoga and mindfulness practices in her work in the early 1980’s, using a number of modalities as an educator and counselor. She received her first international yoga teacher certification in Kundalini yoga in 2008, and began teaching immediately after. Going on to receive certifications in Vinyasa Flow, Radiant Child Yoga, Chair Yoga, Anatomy and Therapeutics, Thai Yoga Massage, Mindfulness and Meditation. Her certifications in energy therapies include Reiki, Integrative Energy Therapy, AIT, (Advanced Integrative therapy), Pranayama Techniques and Cranial Sacral Therapy. Working both in the public and private sector, in the heart of beautiful Bucks County, PA, a retired Educator and Guidance Counselor, she provides Staff In-services, promoting wellbeing and productivity at work, individualized yoga and meditation instruction, private retreats, coaching and integrative therapies.
Most recently enjoying time in the Western Catskills and joyful to have found a new place to share my love of all things yoga!